There is a lot going on in our development department and we are very proud to be able to present a number of new features in LoopMe:
- Now you can edit your tasks in hidden mode and when you are satisfied with your settings, you can either activate them directly or set a publishing date:
- You can also choose to archive a task when you want to save reports regarding this task, while you want to keep the task hidden from the group’s members.
- A long awaited new feature is that you now are able to set deadlines for tasks.
Here’s how it works in brief:
An task will be marked with a yellow banner 3 days before the deadline (or when 10% of the total task period has passed).A task will be marked with a yellow banner when the deadline has passed. As a group owner, you can decide if a task should be possible to report about, despite the deadline being passed. (In that case, each snow report will be marked with a banner with the text “Submitted after the deadline”), or not.
- Now you can edit your tags in hidden mode and when you are satisfied with your settings you can either activate them directly.
- You can also hide tags if you want
- Now you can also get advanced tag statistics, where you can filter the tag usage in the group within a certain period of time or compare the tag usage between different time periods.
- New design on the LoopMe web
(The Feed and Home Tab are now displayed at the same time)
Don’t forget to update to the latest version of the apps
at AppStore/Google Play!